Case IH Farmall JXM 75 Utility Tractor
The New Case IH Farmall JXM Series equals power and performance that won’t break the bank. Furthermore it still offers the great features of the Case IH Farmall Family of tractors we have become proud of. The reliability of the Farmall is the most popular feature of the Case IH tractor family. Now there is a new option that local farmers will have to choose from with the addition of the Case IH Farmall JXM Series.
The New Offering
Firstly the New Farmall JXM has an offering of a 75hp and a 90hp option for the small acreage and hobby farmers. Secondly this new model will join the Farmall B, JX, C and U Series of Case IH tractors in the Australian. Finally Case IH introduced the Farmall JXM into Australia due to its quality and reliability but most importantly it’s affordable price. Therefore this tractor will help to meet the needs of the hobby farmer and leisure lifestyle market.
Other Features of the Case IH Farmall JXM:
– 4WD peace of mind;
– Proven 2.9/3.9 L turbocharged and intercooled 3-cylinder and 4-cylinder Tier 3 engines designed by FPT. This will ensure optimal engine performance and fuel economy;
– Air filter engineered to deal with dusty conditions so air intake is as clean as possible. Included is a pre-cleaner system that increases the life of the air filter, reducing maintenance and operating costs;
– A wide choice of transmissions – 12×12 mechanical synchro shuttle transmission. Also a 20×20 mechanical synchro shuttle with creeper options or a 24×24 mechanical synchro shuttle with splitter;
– 60L/min open-centre hydraulic system;
– Robust rear 3-point hitch capable of lifting which allows the handling implements of up to 2500kg with ease;
– Generous fuel tank capacity of 90 litres; and
– Comprehensive instrument panel and an ergonomic operator’s environment designed for greater operator comfort.
CONTACT US to find out more information and pricing for extras like 4in1 loader options.
Finance is available through CNH Industrial Capital to approved ABN Holders. Click the logo below to find out more.